Friday, May 30, 2008

Japanese patterns again

Started another summer top while still waiting for the yarn for THE.MOST.BEAUTIFUL.PATTERN EVER. Anyone trying to guess what pattern am I talking about :) ?

More about this one on the Knitting Elegance KAL.
Oh, and some white strawberry fields.



Not much else happening yesterday, apart from the fact that I've sprained my ankle coming back from the dentist, plus that I had to go through the related three hours in the A&E.

Lets' not forget about finding at the dentist that I'll need thousands for an implant operation for my daughter. Plus having to pay £125 for a nice 10 minutes consultation=chat, about the future procedure.

Plus returning home from the hospital and finding the main computer I use for development totally dead.

I could definitely do with skipping these days entirely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, what a horrible day. I can sympathize entirely about the dentist; I am going through the same kind of problem myself. WIsh I was living in a country with better health and dental care systems.

The pattern is gorgeous; what is it?

Silvia said...

The pattern is from A Japanese book : Let's Knit Series #3. Here is a link to it in the Knitting Elegance KAL.

http://knittingelegance.blogspot.com/2007/09/understanding-leaves.html

fleegle said...

What a spectacular pattern! I have it around here somewhere. Must find it...

I don't think you want to make Hyrna any smaller. Mine is quite tiny--more like a large scarf. And mmmm on the Superior. I bought some in red and am still looking for the right pattern.