Monday, July 03, 2006

FO Flower Basket Shawl

Quote of the Post:
"It's all about mind over matter, if you don't mind it doesn't matter !"


Last UFO finished last week.


For a few days afterwards I managed to stay 'clean' and got myself focused on all sorts of other tasks. First I finished ironing (the mountain of clothes I had piled up for weeks) and this was a great achievment. Did some washing and gardening, re-organized the stash - even did weekend walks :).
Just enjoying independence and pretending to be a normal person.
It didn't last long though.
Everything went downhill last night, when I could not resist anymore and started my Aurora 8 sweater.
But that's another story altogether :).

Now back to the FB shawl.
Loved the pattern, loved the yarn.
I've used Blue Sky Alpaca Silk in red brick (4 skeins), and 4.5 mm needles.

The photo is not very clear - but there was no way to convince my model to repeat the shouting session in the day light.
If you have teenagers you'll know precisely what I mean.

No comments: